ISWP Assessment Services Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales and is referred to in this policy as ISWP.
We are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website or our services, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement? We will at no point sell or share your information with third parties for marketing purposes.
We may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 30th January 2019.
What we do with the information we gather
- Internal record keeping
- We may use the information to improve our products and services
- We may periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided but you reserve your right to request us not to send you any marketing emails
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. Again you reserve your right to request us not to send you such communication
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
Your information will only be held as long as necessary, the retention period will vary dependent on the services we provide to you. We have policies and procedures in place to ensure data is only held as long as necessary.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over those other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Access to your personal information
Under GDPR, the data subject has the right to access and amend any of their personal data that we hold. You are entitled to view, amend, or delete the personal information that we hold. Email your request to ISWP Assessment Services Ltd using this email firstname.lastname@example.org
Changes to this Privacy Notice
This policy will be reviewed on a regular basis to ensure that the information in this policy is correct and meets legislation. This policy was last reviewed on 30th January 2019.
What we collect
- Name and job title
- Date of birth
- Contact information including email address, telephone number and address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Employment history
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
This list is not exhaustive and, in specific instances, we may need to collect additional data for the purposes set out in this Policy.
What we collect
We may share information with external companies in order to provide our services to you, including, but not limited to invoicing, accountancy purposes and other business-critical operations. Information will only be shared with external companies under a written agreement that they will handle data in-line with our data protection policies and will not use your data for marketing purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We use a third-party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make or allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
When you sign up for our newsletter, we collect personal information. We use that information for a number of reasons: to tell you about our services; to contact you if we need to obtain or provide additional information; to check our records are right and to check every now and then that you are happy and satisfied. We do not pass on your details to third parties for marketing purposes.
We gather statistics around email opening and clicks using industry standard technologies to help us monitor and improve our services. You can unsubscribe to general mailings at any time of the day or night by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any of our emails or by emailing email@example.com requesting that you are unsubscribed from future mailings.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Right to be forgotten – under GDPR regulations you have a right to request that information we hold on you is erased. Please make your request to us in writing by post: ISWP Assessment Services Ltd, 40 Caversham Road Reading RG17BT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under GDPR. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to: ISWP Assessment Services Ltd, 40 Caversham Road Reading RG17BT or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.